Which state has the most fluctuating weather?
Where is the most unpredictable weather in the U.S.? The Upper Midwest has the most unpredictable weather in the country, with Rapid City, South Dakota; Great Falls, Montana; and Houghton, Michigan, taking the top spots.
Where is the most inconsistent weather?
Fairbanks, Alaska. Fairbanks, known to be the world’s most chilled city, is one of the cities around the world with the most unpredictable weather. The city is extremely cold with a snowfall of 65 inches every year. This city experiences 114 days of subzero temperature every year.
Where is the most extreme weather in the US?
Death Valley, California: The Driest Place on the Continent
The highest recorded temperature in North America occurred here in June 1913 (134 degrees Fahrenheit). And the parched, punished landscape is certainly one of the most extreme there is.
What state has the best year round weather?
Which U.S. States Have The Best Climate Year Round?
- Hawaii. …
- Texas. …
- Georgia. …
- Florida. …
- South Carolina. …
- Delaware. …
- North Carolina. North Carolina doesn’t get too cold, and it’s sunny about 60% of the time all over. …
- Louisiana. Louisiana completes the list of top states with the best weather year round.
What city has the craziest weather?
These 30 Places Have the Worst Weather in America
- Buffalo, New York. 24/31. …
- Portland, Oregon. 25/31. …
- Tampa, Florida. 26/31. …
- Jacksonville, Florida. 27/31. …
- Houston, Texas. 28/31. …
- Orlando, Florida. 29/31. …
- Los Angeles, California. 30/31. …
- Lubbock, Texas. 31/31.
What city has extremely variable weather conditions?
Rapid City has the crown for the most variable weather.
Which states have the most humidity?
Most Humid States in the U.S.
- Alaska – 77.1%
- Florida – 74.5%
- Louisiana – 74.0%
- Mississippi – 73.6%
- Hawaii – 73.3%
- Iowa – 72.4%
- Michigan – 72.1%
- Indiana – 72.0%
What state is 70 degrees year round?
Here are the 10 states with the highest average temperature: Florida (70.7 °F) Hawaii (70 °F)
What state is not too hot and not too cold?
1. California. You can’t beat the south and central California coast for pleasant temperatures year round. Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Santa Maria all have average daily highs no lower than the mid-60s for any month of the year. Nor does it get really hot.
Where is the stormiest place in the US?
Top 10 Stormiest Cities
- Fort Myers, Florida – 89.
- Tampa, Florida – 87.
- Tallahassee, Florida – 83.
- Gainesville, Florida – 81.
- Orlando, Florida – 80.
- Mobile, Alabama – 79.
- West Palm Beach, Florida – 79.
- Lake Charles, Louisiana – 76.
What state is 75 degrees year round?
Santa Barbara, California
Santa Barbara has long been recognized as having arguably the best climate in the state with the best weather in the U.S. (California).
What state is 80 degrees year round?
Probably one of the most obvious choices, Hawaii is the pinnacle of warm nights and sunny days. The average temperature in the Hawaiian islands stays right around 80 degrees all year round, but even on a chilly day it only drops to a low of about 70 degrees.
What state has the best 4 seasons?
Thanks to the mild climate and exquisite scenery everywhere you look, Western North Carolina is the best place to live experience all four seasons. Whether you want to lead an active lifestyle or simply relax and watch the scenery change throughout the year, Western North Carolina has it all.